Forgive the typos!
A Storify of tweets relating to the Life Before Debt conference which took place in London last weekend.
– Ann Pettifor, PRIME Economics
– Bernard Anaba, ISODEC, Ghana
– Dr Marina Prentoulis, Syriza London and University of East Anglia
– Damon Gibbons, Centre for Responsible Credit and author of Britain’s Personal Debt Crisis
– Esther Stanford-Xosei, Pan-Afrikan Reparations Coalition in Europe
– Andy Storey, Afri – Action from Ireland
– Helen Mercer, People vs PFI and Drop NHS Debt
– Kofi Mawuli Klu, All-Afrikan Networking Community Link for International Development
– Sarah-Jayne Clifton, Director, Jubilee Debt Campaign
– Laura McFarlane-Shopes, Leeds Tidal
– Dr Kate Bayliss, School of Oriental and African Studies
– Clare Welton, Take Back the City
– Ewa Karwowski, Kingston University
– Isidoros Diakides, Greece Solidarity Campaign
– Jamie Griffiths, Debt Resistance UK
– Dorothy Grace Guerrero, global justice analyst and organiser
– Lauren Tooker, University of Warwick and Debt Resistance UK
– Areeb Ullah, King’s College London
– Maddy Evans, Economic Justice Project
– Callum Cant, National Campaign Against Fees and Cuts
More information on the conference over at Jubilee Debt Campaign.